WE WILL MAKE IT RIGHT
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase from our online shop, you can apply for an exchange or a refund. Please carefully read our return policy and go to contact section to fill in the refund form.
We have a fourteen-days return policy starting from the date of the delivery of the product. Please note that there is a 25% restocking fee that will be applied if there is any sign of use. We do not cover the return shipping fees.
There is a limited warranty on the products. The electronics is covered for six months and the wallet’s material is covered for one year. Woolet items must be sent with all the additional items included in a box set: cables, instructions, etc. According to the warranty policy, products need to be returned without a trace of usage.
We provide Free worldwide Tracked shipping on order’s over £99. For order’s below shipment is £9.99 worldwide except Mexico & Brazil which has a shipment charge of £19.99.
Please note: Every country has its own shipping rules and regulations that restrict certain items. Please take some time to refer to the list of items restricted by your country before placing your order. We cannot be held responsible for packages held in customs or for any customs duties owed.
- These Terms of Warranty apply to products distributed by WOOLET Co, located in Delaware, USA, at 3500 South Dupont Highway, 19901 Dover, Delaware, USA (correspondence address: 907 Burlingame Ave. Apt. 9 Burlingame, 94010 California, CA USA), without territorial restrictions.
- WOOLET ensures that the products are free from physical defects (both in terms of materials used and the quality of craftsmanship).
- The warranty period is twelve months for leather and leather goods (wallets), six months for electronic components and batteries. The warranty period begins on the day the product is purchased.
- The warranty covers only physical defects of the product which have emerged during the warranty period and which result from the underlying cause of the product at the time of passing the risk of accidental loss or destruction of the product to the buyer (i.e. normally at the time of the delivery of the product). The warranty covers only defects that affect the product's usable value and reduce its usability in accordance with the normal use of the product.
- The warranty in particular does not cover defects resulting from improper use of the product, self-adjustments or repairs which are not in accordance with the user manual or the product specification. The warranty does not cover defects caused by improper transportation, storage or cleaning of the product, as well as damages resulting from accidents, natural disasters, unusual mechanical factors or environmental conditions such as high or low temperature or pressure, humidity, chemical factors or other similar circumstances. The warranty will not apply if the product has not been used in accordance with the user manual or the product specification requirements, or if the product has been misused.
- The warranty does not cover changes in product characteristics resulting from normal wear and tear of the product over time.
- In the event of a defect in the product, the buyer should discontinue his/her use of the product and, within 14 days of the defect, report the complaint to WOOLET using the online form at the woolet.co website or via email support@woolet. In any case, the complaint should include the buyer, the product and the identified defect. The buyer should provide WOOLET with all the information necessary for the complaint, in particular, the date of purchase, the order number or the sales document, name, surname and contact details of the buyer.
- WOOLET will accept the complaint within 14 working days of receiving it, but if it is necessary to obtain additional information, conduct technical analysis or investigate the returned product, the time limit for processing the complaint may be extended. In this case, WOOLET will inform the buyer of the new date.
- WOOLET may require the buyer to provide additional materials or documentation, particularly photographic documentation relating to a defective product or a document confirming the purchase of a product (invoice or bill). Failure to submit these materials can lengthen the procedure for the recognition of a complaint or even prevent it from being recognized.
- If it is necessary for WOOLET to check the defective product, the buyer should deliver the defective WOOLET product at his/her own expense unless the parties agree otherwise. In this case, if the claim is considered valid, WOOLET will return to the buyer the documented return shipping costs. If the complaint proves to be unfounded, WOOLET will not be obliged to reimburse the shipping costs or to cover the costs of returning the product to the buyer. The buyer bears the risk of accidental damage or destruction of the product until delivered to WOOLET and from the time the product was delivered to the delivery company.
- If the buyer's complaint is found to be valid, WOOLET will, optionally, remove the defect of the product (repair it), provide a new product (replace the product), or refund the buyer the price in cash or in the form of a gift card for the woolet.co online shop.
- WOOLET will perform its obligation to repair or replace the product or return the price within 30 working days of the date of the claim. In the case of technical or procurement difficulties, the deadline may be extended, and WOOLET will inform the buyer of the new deadline.
- In case of repair or replacement of the product by WOOLET, the warranty period shall not be renewed nor extended.
- WOOLET is not liable to the buyer or to any user of the product for any damages, expenses, lost profits or savings, or for any other damages resulting from the purchase, use, or inability to use the product.
- The warranty does not exclude, limit or suspend the buyer's rights under the warranty provisions for defects in the sold goods that the buyer can perform directly against the seller from which he purchased the product.
- These warranty terms apply from the date of purchase.