- We’re confident you’ll love the quality of our handmade items but in the unlikely event that you wish to return your purchase to us, we will refund your money. Please note that personalised and made to order items that cannot be resold and therefore we are unable to offer refunds on these items. This is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations.
- If, for whatever reason, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the unused item to us in its original condition and packaging with any enclosed documentation and contents within seven days of receipt.
- Before you return an item, please contact us to tell us that you are returning an item and the reason for your return. We will then provide you with the return address details and a returns Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Please note that due to varying processing times between payment providers, refunds can sometimes take up to ten working days to show on your account.
- Alternatively, if you prefer, we will exchange the item for you.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are returned within seven days of delivery unless we have notified you otherwise.
- We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost or damaged during their transit. We advise that for your own protection, you send the parcel using a traceable delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods. We can not refund items that are broken or lost during transit.
- You will need to pay for the cost of returning an item to us.
- Delivery charges are only refundable if the goods are faulty and you are being refunded accordingly.
- If you receive goods in error please inform us within 48 hours, otherwise, the error may not be rectified.
All items listed on our website are handmade and therefore, they are all unique. Whilst every effort is made to display photographs that represent the products accurately, slight variations may occur. Variations can include but are not limited to:
- Slight colour variations
- Slight crystal placement variation
Returns cannot be accepted on grounds of this slight variation.
We use high-quality images that aim to best represent our products. However, differences in computer screens and resolution may impact this and personal interpretation of colour and texture may vary.
- We make every effort to dispatch your product on time but please understand that our pieces are handmade.
- If an item is in stock, delivery to addresses in the UK can take between two and five days from dispatch but don’t worry, we'll keep you informed every step of the way.
- If we don’t have your item in stock, you can email us and we will create the piece for you. This can take around three weeks plus delivery time.
EUROPEAN AND WORLDWIDE DELIVERIES
- We welcome and appreciate orders from outside the UK and we make every effort to dispatch your product on time but please understand that our pieces are handmade.
- Delivery times to countries outside of the UK can vary depending on your location and can take up to four weeks from dispatch but don’t worry, we'll keep you informed every step of the way.
- Please also note that international customers may incur additional import duties and customs charges levied by local customs against orders despatched to addresses outside the U.K. We are not able to cover these charges in the purchase or delivery price and so you must be prepared to cover these costs separately.
- Before we can dispatch your order, we may need to confirm your details with your card issuer. We always do our best to keep delays to a minimum.
- Our delivery time starts from the moment an order is accepted and includes a 24 hour period where your items will be processed and dispatched by our warehouse. Occasionally, this may take longer than 24 hours, especially during sale periods, when it may take up to 48 hours for orders to be dispatched
DISPATCHING AND DELIVERY CONFIRMATION
- We will send you a confirmation email to let you know that your order is on its way to you as soon as the products are dispatched from our warehouse.
- Our insurance covers products from when they are dispatched until they reach you at the delivery address and are signed for by you or your representative. After this point, the product is safely in your hands and our insurance finishes; the responsibility for your purchase passes across to you.
- Please allow a day or two for any transit delays - your order will be on its way.
- If you or your representative are not there to sign for your purchase, the carrier should leave a notification so that you can get in touch with them to rearrange delivery at a time that’s more convenient for you. As with all postal deliveries, please be aware that calling cards are not always left with attempted deliveries and your parcel may have been taken to your local depot for collection. If, after checking this, your order has not been located please contact us immediately so that we can try and help you.
- When the courier arrives with your purchase, you (or your representative) will be required to verify two things:
- That the number of items being delivered corresponds to the number of items specified on the delivery note.
- That the packaging and all seals are intact and undamaged. They should not be wet or altered in any manner. Please ensure that any issues or damages that you find to the packaging and/or the product, or discrepancies in the number of items or documentation are noted in writing on the Courier’s delivery note. Once the Courier’s document has been signed without any objections from you or your representative, you won’t be able to make any objection to the exterior characteristics of the consigned parcel.
- For your peace of mind, where possible, we use Royal Mail Recorded/Special delivery or an air carrier, for example, UPS, to deliver your order to you.
NON DELIVERED GOODS
- Please note that we cannot be held responsible for problems caused by inaccurate delivery information supplied to us or for any delay in delivery of the goods.
- Any items returned to us due to an incorrect address from you, which requires the item to be posted again, will be charged postage at your expense or refunded minus the postage cost.
- If your order has not been delivered, we may ask you to wait 15 working days before we re-dispatch the goods.
- We may charge for re-delivery if the package was not collected or if a re-delivery was not arranged by you on receipt of a card from the courier or Royal Mail.
Your J’adore Adorn headsets are covered by a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase. They purchased products must brand new, unused products by the first end user and be purchased from an approved retailer. You must retain your sales receipt as proof of purchase, which must state the date of purchase and the name of the product. Unless you submit proof of purchase, which will be verified by J’adore Adorn, you will be obliged to pay for any repairs that are carried out.
If, within the warranty period, the product is determined to be defective (at the date of original purchase) due to improper materials or workmanship, J’adore Adorn or their service partners will, without charge for labour or parts, repair or (at the discretion of J’adore Adorn) replace the product or its defective parts.
J’adore Adorn Ltd or their service partners may replace defective products or parts with new or refurbished products or parts. All products and parts replaced become the property of J’adore Adorn or their service partners.
The following cases are not covered by the above warranty:
• rechargeable and disposable batteries (these products have a shorter service life, the length of which also depends on the frequency of use)
• faults resulting from improper use (e.g. Exposure to liquids, not storing headset in the protective pouch provided, wrapping the cord around the pendant, incorrect operating voltage). Proper use for the purposes of this warranty is defined as use of the product under the conditions stated in the safety information and instructions for use booklet and online.
• faults due to wear and tear
• any accessories supplied with the product
• minor faults or deviations in the quality of a product which do not affect the product’s value or fitness for its intended purpose
• any modification of J’adore Adorn products effected by you or a third party, unless J’adore Adorn has given its prior written consent to the nature and extent of the modification
• faults due to force majeure
• faults of which the purchaser was already aware at the time of purchase
All warranty claims become void if the product is tampered with by unauthorised persons or repair shops. Further, this warranty is voided by removal or alteration of identification labels, serial numbers or safety labels on the product or its parts. Warranty claims can be enforced in any country throughout the world in which the statutory rights of the country concerned are not in conflict with our warranty regulations. No other warranty claims or claims over and above the rights stated in these terms and conditions will be accepted.
Consumers may be entitled to statutory rights in their own countries which are not restricted by these warranty terms and conditions, as the warranty is governed by the laws of the country in which the J’adore Adorn product was purchased by the consumer. The provisions of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods do not apply to this service.